Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Realogy Holdings ( RLGY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Realogy Holdings fell $0.96 (-2.0%) to $48.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,957,059 shares of Realogy Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,032,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.08-$49.41 after having opened the day at $49.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.06. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 10.2%, Rouse Properties ( RSE), down 8.3%, Hercules Technology Growth Capital ( HTGC), down 4.2% and Parkway Properties ( PKY), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Realogy Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.