Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVR ( NVR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, NVR fell $11.75 (-1.1%) to $1,013.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 33,589 shares of NVR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 36,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $1,009.01-$1,025.00 after having opened the day at $1,025.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,025.63. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Comstock ( CHCI), down 6.9%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), down 6.8%, Hovnanian ( HOV), down 5.2% and Trex Company ( TREX), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NVR Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.