Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries fell $1.65 (-1.1%) to $145.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 796,711 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 940,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $145.50-$147.91 after having opened the day at $147.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $147.34. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 8.1%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 4.7%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 3.0% and Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.