Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab fell $0.27 (-1.1%) to $25.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,440,319 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,492,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.36-$25.92 after having opened the day at $25.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.81. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 12.2%, ELEMENTS Linked to SPECTRUM Large Cap U.S ( EEH), down 6.5%, Noah Holdings ( NOAH), down 5.9% and PowerShares DB 3x Long 25+ Year Treasury Bo ( LBND), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.