Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Garmin ( GRMN) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Garmin fell $0.73 (-1.6%) to $45.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 991,681 shares of Garmin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,182,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.59-$46.64 after having opened the day at $46.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.41. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), down 12.2%, Uni-pixel ( UNXL), down 10.1%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 6.5% and Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Garmin Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.