Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dow Chemical ( DOW) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Dow Chemical fell $0.48 (-1.1%) to $43.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,907,718 shares of Dow Chemical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,832,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.77-$43.79 after having opened the day at $43.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.59. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 5.1%, Gulf Resources ( GURE), down 3.4%, GSE ( GSE), down 3.1% and Ceres ( CERE), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dow Chemical Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.