Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank fell $1.07 (-1.2%) to $90.92 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 545,318 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 356,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.91-$92.24 after having opened the day at $91.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.99. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: First Federal of Northern Michigan Bancorp ( FFNM), down 5.3%, VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short Term ETN ( TVIX), down 4.4%, VelocityShares 3x Long Silver ETN linked to ( USLV), down 4.4% and Central Federal ( CFBK), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.