Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts rose $5.65 (2.9%) to $201.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,673,350 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,290,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $196.65-$202.88 after having opened the day at $196.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $195.86. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Watsco ( WSO.B), up 23.1%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), up 17.1%, Limelight Networks ( LLNW), up 12.0% and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 11.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.