Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose $1.06 (1.4%) to $76.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,606,647 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,638,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.43-$77.21 after having opened the day at $76.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.50. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), up 10.7%, Diversified Restaurant Holdings ( BAGR), up 9.0%, Potbelly Corporation ( PBPB), up 4.7% and Sonic Corporation ( SONC), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.