Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $2.77 (1.0%) to $268.10 on light volume. Throughout the day, 306,474 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 544,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $265.62-$269.24 after having opened the day at $266.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $265.33. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 33.5%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), up 29.8%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 16.2% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 15.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.