Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $11.69 (1.4%) to $837.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 702,324 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 600,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $831.00-$839.19 after having opened the day at $831.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $825.59. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Document Security Systems ( DSS), up 17.1%, Limelight Networks ( LLNW), up 12.0%, YY ( YY), up 8.4% and USA Technologies ( USAT), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.