Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jarden Corporation ( JAH) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Jarden Corporation rose $1.63 (2.7%) to $61.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,369,410 shares of Jarden Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 874,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.32-$61.44 after having opened the day at $60.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.63. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: iRobot Corporation ( IRBT), up 7.1%, Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 6.3%, Johnson Outdoors ( JOUT), up 5.7% and Select Comfort Corporation ( SCSS), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Jarden Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.