Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.30 (1.4%) to $22.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 36,986,458 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45,841,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.15-$22.41 after having opened the day at $22.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.01. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Cray ( CRAY), up 14.6%, Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), up 12.7%, Synaptics ( SYNA), up 9.3% and Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.