Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive rose $1.06 (1.8%) to $60.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,022,064 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,751,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.42-$60.56 after having opened the day at $59.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.28. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 9.1%, Westport Innovations ( WPRT), up 3.6%, Meritor ( MTOR), up 3.5% and Accuride ( ACW), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.