Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Boeing rose $2.10 (1.5%) to $140.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,213,587 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,215,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $138.50-$141.10 after having opened the day at $138.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $138.41. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: FLIR Systems ( FLIR), up 9.7%, Frontline ( FRO), up 5.3%, Curtiss-Wright Corporation ( CW), up 4.0% and Astronics Corporation ( ATRO), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.