- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 28,244
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 28,244
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 48,244
The firm does not see near-term catalysts for P&G over the next few quarters, but is positive in the medium to long term.
HRG said it will seek strategic alternatives which could include the outright sale of Spectrum Brands (SPB).
Spectrum Brands said fourth quarter revenue was affected by four fewer shipping days during the period.
Analysts expect Spectrum Brands to report higher earnings and revenue for the 2016 fiscal fourth quarter when compared to last year.