Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation fell $1.31 (-1.1%) to $116.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 627,431 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 692,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $116.12-$118.74 after having opened the day at $118.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.83. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 6.2%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 5.6%, Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), down 3.3% and HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.