Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ITC Holdings ( ITC) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, ITC Holdings fell $1.13 (-1.2%) to $93.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 218,789 shares of ITC Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 330,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $93.54-$95.57 after having opened the day at $95.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.94. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 4.7%, Transportadora de Gas del Sur ( TGS), down 3.8%, U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), down 3.2% and Clean Energy Fuels Corporation ( CLNE), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ITC Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.