Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Union Pacific ( UNP) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Union Pacific fell $1.69 (-1.0%) to $165.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,805,623 shares of Union Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,141,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $164.97-$167.61 after having opened the day at $167.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $166.85. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 10.0%, Eagle Bulk Shipping ( EGLE), down 7.1%, FreeSeas ( FREE), down 7.0% and Guangshen Railway Company ( GSH), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Union Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.