Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Accenture PLC Class A ( ACN) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Accenture PLC Class A fell $0.85 (-1.0%) to $80.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,910,285 shares of Accenture PLC Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,247,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.44-$81.50 after having opened the day at $81.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.40. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), down 27.2%, Brightcove ( BCOV), down 20.4%, Net Element ( NETE), down 10.7% and Intermolecular ( IMI), down 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Accenture PLC Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.