Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser fell $0.32 (-1.0%) to $31.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,246,008 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,816,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.80-$31.43 after having opened the day at $31.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.34. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Gyrodyne Company of America ( GYRO), down 26.8%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 5.1%, IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones ( IRS), down 5.1% and Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.