Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cliffs Natural Resources ( CLF) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Cliffs Natural Resources fell $0.40 (-1.6%) to $24.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,956,394 shares of Cliffs Natural Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,436,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.31-$24.98 after having opened the day at $24.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.05. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Great Northern Iron Ore ( GNI), down 46.8%, China Natural Resources ( CHNR), down 12.5%, Atlatsa Resources ( ATL), down 8.7% and Quest Rare Minerals ( QRM), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cliffs Natural Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.