Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicom Group ( OMC) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Omnicom Group fell $1.78 (-2.4%) to $72.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,603,421 shares of Omnicom Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,275,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.76-$72.90 after having opened the day at $72.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.78. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 12.1%, Central European Media ( CETV), down 6.5%, Gray Television ( GTN.A), down 5.8% and Hong Kong Television Network ( HKTV), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Omnicom Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.