Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, First Solar fell $5.48 (-9.7%) to $51.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11,753,978 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,078,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.01-$54.63 after having opened the day at $54.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.74. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Intermolecular ( IMI), down 10.2%, Affymetrix ( AFFX), down 7.6%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 6.2% and Orion Energy Systems ( OESX), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.