Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PVH ( PVH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.9%. By the end of trading, PVH fell $2.27 (-1.6%) to $135.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 819,245 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 768,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $135.17-$137.99 after having opened the day at $137.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $137.62. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Vince ( VNCE), down 4.7%, Sequential Brands Group ( SQBG), down 4.2%, Female Health Company ( FHCO), down 3.3% and Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.