Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Liberty Global ( LBTYA) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Liberty Global rose $1.38 (1.6%) to $89.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,268,901 shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,668,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.47-$90.19 after having opened the day at $88.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.60. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Watsco ( WSO.B), up 22.8%, LightInTheBox ( LITB), up 20.4%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), up 18.3% and Pandora Media ( P), up 14.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Liberty Global Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.