Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cheniere Energy ( LNG) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cheniere Energy rose $0.94 (2.2%) to $43.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,569,901 shares of Cheniere Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,705,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.29-$43.48 after having opened the day at $42.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.36. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Recon Technology ( RCON), up 13.6%, Dejour Energy ( DEJ), up 8.9%, Penn Virginia Corporation ( PVA), up 8.0% and Global Eagle Entertainment ( ENT), up 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cheniere Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.