Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVIDIA Corporation ( NVDA) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, NVIDIA Corporation rose $0.21 (1.3%) to $15.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,084,776 shares of NVIDIA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,278,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.68-$16.00 after having opened the day at $15.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.67. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), up 38.7%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 21.4%, BTU International ( BTUI), up 11.9% and Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), up 11.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NVIDIA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.