Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.9%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $0.39 (1.7%) to $23.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,272,866 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,656,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.31-$23.95 after having opened the day at $23.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.37. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), up 387.7%, Delta Apparel ( DLA), up 9.2%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 8.2% and American Apparel ( APP), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.