- 4-Week # shares sold: 300
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,900
- 12-Week # shares sold: 4,923
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,900
- 24-Week # shares sold: 15,712
Here are Friday's top research calls, including upgrades for Eli Lilly, Regeneron and GE, and downgrades for Nordstrom, Coca-Cola, Apache and Duke Energy.
Electric utilities are boring, but this energy stock is set to deliver steady, safe gains in the medium term.
Data this week should confirm that Trump will inherit a solid economy. Will he screw it up?