Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $4.71 (-2.6%) to $175.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,359,217 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,734,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $174.75-$180.30 after having opened the day at $179.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.99. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: RF Industries ( RFIL), down 22.8%, TSR ( TSRI), down 8.4%, WPCS International ( WPCS), down 6.9% and ClearSign Combustion ( CLIR), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.