Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goldcorp ( GG) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Goldcorp fell $0.33 (-1.5%) to $22.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,577,076 shares of Goldcorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,542,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.24-$22.77 after having opened the day at $22.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.62. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Golden Minerals ( AUMN), down 9.7%, USEC ( USU), down 7.3%, China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 6.0% and Quest Rare Minerals ( QRM), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Goldcorp Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.