Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com fell $12.76 (-1.1%) to $1,132.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 603,840 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 607,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $1,131.44-$1,152.69 after having opened the day at $1,147.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,145.44. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Ctrip.com International ( CTRP), down 7.8%, 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), down 4.9%, Home Inns & Hotels Management ( HMIN), down 3.6% and Dover Motorsports ( DVD), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.