Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Joy Global ( JOY) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Joy Global fell $0.68 (-1.2%) to $55.68 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,486,917 shares of Joy Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,629,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.75-$55.94 after having opened the day at $55.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.36. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 9.2%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 8.5%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 5.2% and Heritage-Crystal Clean ( HCCI), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Joy Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.