Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell $2.13 (-1.2%) to $169.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,561,267 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,722,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $169.30-$171.79 after having opened the day at $171.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $171.94. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 31.8%, Chelsea Therapeutics International ( CHTP), down 14.6%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 12.9% and ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.