Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dana ( DAN) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Dana fell $0.27 (-1.4%) to $19.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,563,336 shares of Dana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,467,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.11-$19.51 after having opened the day at $19.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.47. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 9.2%, Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), down 4.4%, General Motors ( GM), down 3.4% and American Axle & Mfg Holdings ( AXL), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dana Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.