Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Masco Corporation ( MAS) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Masco Corporation rose $0.47 (2.1%) to $23.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,187,537 shares of Masco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,035,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.71-$23.20 after having opened the day at $22.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.69. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Goldfield ( GV), up 9.4%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 8.3%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 6.4% and PGT ( PGTI), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Masco Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.