Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies rose $0.71 (1.3%) to $56.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,863,147 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,291,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.26-$57.34 after having opened the day at $56.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.21. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SemiLEDs ( LEDS), up 25.0%, Pixelworks ( PXLW), up 22.0%, Plug Power ( PLUG), up 12.0% and Peregrine Semiconductor ( PSMI), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.