Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Icahn ( IEP) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Icahn rose $3.96 (3.5%) to $117.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 519,820 shares of Icahn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 388,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $114.78-$119.22 after having opened the day at $114.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.28. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Supreme Industries ( STS), up 4.9%, Accuride ( ACW), up 3.8%, Miller Industries ( MLR), up 3.3% and SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Icahn Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.