- 4-Week # shares bought: 122
- 4-Week # shares sold: 500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 268
- 12-Week # shares sold: 9,475
- 24-Week # shares bought: 396
- 24-Week # shares sold: 20,733
There are concerns about the business model of Internet real estate listing agent Zillow, which is set to report fiscal second-quarter earnings on Wednesday, so investors should avoid the stock.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer discusses what's next for Zillow and CEO Spencer Rascoff after closing the $2.5 billion Trulia deal.