Factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to:
- Our ability to execute timely upon our portfolio management strategies and mid and long range business plans;
- The successful separation of the Consumer Products business from the rest of our businesses;
- Our ability to implement our growth strategies in rapidly growing markets;
- Risks associated with strategic divestitures; and
- Other risks and uncertainties described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission including Item 1A, Risk Factors, in our Annual Report on Form 10-K.