- ENH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.7 million.
- ENH has traded 125,143 shares today.
- ENH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ENH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ENH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ENH: Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd. underwrites specialty lines of personal and commercial property and casualty insurance and reinsurance worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Insurance and Reinsurance. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. ENH has a PE ratio of 14.1. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Endurance Specialty Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Endurance Specialty Holdings has been 179,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Endurance Specialty has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.84 and a short float of 2.1% with 3.82 days to cover. Shares are up 45.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Endurance Specialty Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ENH's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.19 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 129.72% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 41.89% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ENH should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ENDURANCE SPECIALTY HOLDINGS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ENDURANCE SPECIALTY HOLDINGS turned its bottom line around by earning $2.98 versus -$2.97 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.35 versus $2.98).
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 9.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.5%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Insurance industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 107.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $40.12 million to $83.42 million.
- You can view the full Endurance Specialty Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.