Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CarMax ( KMX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, CarMax fell $0.54 (-1.1%) to $46.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,271,387 shares of CarMax exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,349,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.80-$47.49 after having opened the day at $47.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.47. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: DGSE Companies ( DGSE), down 5.0%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 4.8%, Pantry ( PTRY), down 3.5% and MarineMax ( HZO), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CarMax Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.