Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Darling International ( DAR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Darling International fell $0.23 (-1.1%) to $20.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 997,157 shares of Darling International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,102,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.74-$21.72 after having opened the day at $21.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.00. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 5.5%, Patrick Industries ( PATK), down 4.4%, Caesarstone Sdot-Yam ( CSTE), down 3.8% and Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Darling International Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.