Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Opko Health ( OPK) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Opko Health fell $0.22 (-2.5%) to $8.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,849,488 shares of Opko Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,628,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.51-$8.84 after having opened the day at $8.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.80. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Arrhythmia Research Technology ( HRT), down 8.3%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 7.1%, American Shared Hospital Services ( AMS), down 5.7% and Digirad Corporation ( DRAD), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Opko Health Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.