Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $0.97 (-1.2%) to $78.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,415,941 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,610,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.83-$80.21 after having opened the day at $80.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.88. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: PowerShares DB Agriculture Long ETN ( AGF), down 11.0%, iPath Dow Jones-UBS Tin Total Return Sub-In ( JJT), down 9.2%, ProShares UltraShort Russell MidCap Value ( SJL), down 6.2% and Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.