Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KKR ( KKR) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, KKR fell $0.28 (-1.1%) to $24.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,088,379 shares of KKR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,199,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.10-$24.54 after having opened the day at $24.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.43. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: PowerShares DB Agriculture Long ETN ( AGF), down 11.0%, iPath Dow Jones-UBS Tin Total Return Sub-In ( JJT), down 9.2%, Credit Suisse ( UGAZ), down 8.8% and ProShares UltraShort Russell MidCap Value ( SJL), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KKR Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.