Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Fleetcor Technologies fell $2.58 (-2.2%) to $115.95 on light volume. Throughout the day, 526,775 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 806,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $115.13-$118.88 after having opened the day at $118.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.53. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), down 11.7%, Willdan Group ( WLDN), down 7.9%, Genetic Technologies ( GENE), down 5.2% and Magal Security Systems ( MAGS), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.