Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Harman International Industries ( HAR) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Harman International Industries fell $1.14 (-1.4%) to $83.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 429,099 shares of Harman International Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 654,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.92-$85.40 after having opened the day at $84.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.50. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Forward Industries ( FORD), down 5.1%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 4.9%, Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), down 4.6% and Patrick Industries ( PATK), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Harman International Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.