Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fossil Group ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Fossil Group fell $1.47 (-1.2%) to $120.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 882,182 shares of Fossil Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 743,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $119.36-$121.95 after having opened the day at $120.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $121.59. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), down 4.6%, Mattress Firm ( MFRM), down 4.2%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 3.3% and Johnson Outdoors ( JOUT), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.